Do you love stoner snacks? Maybe you’re trying to find asnack for your family, or maybe you just need something quick and convenient when hunger strikes while watching Netflix on the couch. Do you want to experiment with your own recipes and find out what the best stoner snack is for you? Well, look no further. Here are some of our favorite make-at-home stoner snack recipes! The recipe for an affordable marijuana edible is quite simple. These recipes include ingredients that will satisfy any munchies craving!
- One package of sandwich cookies (such as Oreos)
- One stick butter or margarine, softened
- Half an ounce of cannabis buds, finely ground up.
- The equivalent of four ounces of semi sweet chocolate chips (you can use milk chocolate if you like the taste better). – Coconut oil for greasing cookie sheets and pans. – Parchment paper to line your baking pan with.
To make these stoner snacks start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit then proceed according to directions on a boxed cake mix box but substitute water with evaporated milk instead; follow the other directions listed when it comes time to add marijuana into the dough. In conclusion, eating will never be the same again with these stoner snack recipes.
Weed gummy bears
- Sugar or brown sugar
- Gelatin (Knox) Jello powder.
- Water, Seltzer water, or juice to dissolve the powders in. – Vegetable oil for greasing pan and hands. – McCormick’s® Fruit Smack’n Apple Extract Liquid Flavor Concentrate will give your gummies a nice apple flavor; try experimenting with other flavors too! Note that you can buy it at Target nationwide if you cannot find it locally. Other options include lemon extract, orange extract, and cherry extract. For those who do not want any preservatives in their candies use pure vanilla extract instead of fruit smack’.
- Dough for pizza crust. – Pizza toppings of your choice (pepperoni, cheese, sauce).
- Cheese curds or mozzarella string; we used the latter because it melts better in pizzas and is more commonly found than cheese curds. I made using shredded Mozzarella string from Trader Joe’s but you can use the block variety too if you want a little more control over how much to use since there are no preservatives involved with this product! If the brand you have doesn’t melt well enough put it onto an oven pan that has been heated up at 350F before adding it on top of the dough. – Brown sugar will give your pizza crust extra flavor as well as make it crispier.
Weed ice cream sandwiches
- Graham crackers or another cookie of your choice
- Chocolate ice cream
- Vanilla weed buttercream frosting. You can also use just regular chocolate frosting if you don’t have any stoner buttercream on hand!
Instructions: To make these delicious weed cookies, all you need is a package of sugar cookies. We took out of their packaging and then rolled them into little balls before baking them in the oven according to the instructions that came with my pan. It takes about 15 minutes per batch, and they came out wonderfully.
- Once the cookies were baked we took them out of their pans and set them to cool completely on a wire rack before frosting with stoner buttercream! If you don’t have any stoner buttercream handy then just use regular chocolate or vanilla frosting instead.
Chocolate cannabis bars
- ¾ cup of marijuana infused butter (butter needs to be decarboxylated for best results)
- ½ cup light corn syrup or agave sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
Instructions: Combine the ingredients in a sauce pan and set over low heat. Stir occasionally until it reaches about five minutes, then remove from heat but keep stirring frequently. It takes around four hours for the mixture to cool down enough so that you can form bars out of it, but I’ve found this is much faster if you just make sure your kitchen isn’t too hot while cooking them!
Just remember to always be safe when cooking with marijuana so that no one gets hurt or sick, and have a great time while doing it!
To make marijuana-infused brownies, first, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, mix together boxed cake mix with a can of frosting and the equivalent amount of water required by the recipe for both items. Start adding in ground cannabis until you reach the desired potency (a good rule is one tablespoon per batch). Pour batter into an 11 x 13 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper or sprayed lightly with nonstick cooking spray, then bake on the middle rack for 25 minutes or until they’re just done! Remove from oven and allow them to cool completely before serving.
In conclusion, these recipes are easy as pie to follow! Whether it’s marijuana-infused brownies or some other stoner snack flavor, you’ll never go hungry again.
The benefits of eating marijuana edibles
One of the benefits is that you can get a much larger high from edibles than smoking marijuana. It also gives you more control over how strong your buzz will be, which is great for those who want to medicate their illness without getting too stoned and paranoid. The effects are felt slower as well, so it’s perfect for first time users!
Why is it bad to mix alcohol and weed?
It’s bad to mix alcohol and weed because it can lead to serious consequences. Alcohol is a depressant, while marijuana is a stimulant–mixing the two could have severe effects on you! This includes extreme fatigue which makes it harder for your body to defend itself from diseases or infection as well as an increased risk of doing something risky like driving under the influence.
The side-effects are not worth the temporary feeling of relaxation when people drink and smoke at the same time. If you choose to combine these substances, take care of how much of each substance you consume so that neither one overpowers the other.
Marijuana baked goods may be tempting but they often contain higher doses than if you were smoking pot – this can lead to intense paranoia and anxiety.