You deserve better than a limp joint and leftover pad Thai eaten by the light of the fridge.
You deserve better than a limp joint and leftover pad Thai eaten by the light of the fridge. Live a little. Take that ganja and infuse it into butter, oil, milk, and sugar, and fuck around a bit. We’re not talking boxed brownie mix; we’re talking about a full-fledged gastronomical ball-out—apps, entrees, desserts, even some cocktails—that’ll get you high and appease your munchies. Two birds, one stoner.
Before we get too far ahead of ourselves, lets make sure we’ve got our bases covered. Review our illustrated primer to cooking with weed. We’ll wait.
How to Make Edible Weed Firecrackers: Recipe, Instructions & Video Tutorial
Weed firecrackers, perhaps the most famous cannabis infused desserts since the pot brownie. Easy to make, delicious and extremely potent, this recipe is a real winner. Pick up the following and we’ll get started.
What Ingredients do I Need
- 1/2 gram of weed per cracker
- Ritz crackers or graham crackers
- NATURAL peanut butter or nutella
Directions: How to Make Weed firecracker Edibles
The first thing you are going to do is preheat your oven to 320 degrees and finely chop your weed. This is very easy to do using a shot glass and pair of scissors as you can see in the video below or just simply use a grinder or your hands. I prefer the latter two.. It should go without saying but remove any stems or cannabis seeds. Obviously, the higher the quality weed you use, the higher you will get but with these firecrackers all grades of weed will work. If you are planning on using peanut butter, please note that you should not use the normal GIF and SKIPPY brands that many of us use so often. They do not work nearly as well as natural organic peanut butter. Almost all stores have it and it should be easy to find. It should also be noted that you should avoid using chunky peanut butter. The smooth peanut butter makes it easier for the peanut oil to absorb the THC from the weed which is the goal here. Anyways, once you have the right stuff grab a spoonful (enough for 2 crackers) and place it in a bowl. Gently mix the ground weed with whatever you are using. Then place each serving on a cracker and add another cracker on top to make a sandwich. Wrap up your 2 sandwiches in tin foil and place them in the preheated oven for 22 minutes. These typically do not smell up the kitchen the way brownies or other recipes would.
Check out the video below if you are more of a visual learner, he does a good job outlining the process. He used a little bit of butter with the nutella which I would also suggest if you do not use peanut butter. This is not needed when using peanut butter. Please note you for best results, you should decarb your weed. Here’s an article detailing how to decarb marijuana if you’re not familiar with the process.
I hope everyone enjoyed this recipe, I know we do! Please don’t hesitate to drop us a note if you have your own personal recipe you’d like to see featured on the site and don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest and greatest cannabis recipes directly to your inbox.
How to Make Cannabis Caramels in 2021: Recipe & Instructions
Cannabis Caramels. Not only does it have a ring to it, but these caramels taste great. What I really like about these caramels is that they are easily concealable and simple to make. Not only that, but there’s a lot you can do with them too! I regularly attend the cannabis cup and every year people get more creative with their thc edibles, especially caramels. Now, the cannabis caramel recipe we are using today is basic, but can be touched up upon if you’d like. We don’t need a whole lot of ingredients for this one, but we will need the following.
- 1 cup of cannabutter
- 1 cup of corn syrup
- Dash of salt
- 2 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 14 oz of condensed milk
- 1 tsb of vanilla
So the first step of this recipe is to melt your 1 cup of cannabutter down in a medium sized pot on the stove. Then you are going to mix in the dash of salt and 2 1/2 cups of brown sugar. Once these ingredients have combined, stir in the milk and corn syrup. It should be noted here that you are going to want to consistently continue to stir the mixture throughout the entire process. We are working with a small amount of caramels here so it is advised to let this mixture heat up on medium to high heat for around 12 to 15 minutes, or until the mixture starts to turn into a goo and harden. It is at this point that we are going to mix in the 1 tablespoon of vanilla. Once the vanilla has been evenly dispersed, pour the caramel into a 9×13 inch pan and let them cool. A 9×13 inch pan is not required, but I’ve found it works best with the amount of caramel we are working with here. Once these are cooled, cut wrap and serve. As an added tip, I personally like to add coarse salt on top or drizzle them in some melted chocolate. Get creative here, the sky is the limit!
Now the recipe you will see in the video below is very different that what I’ve outlined above. It follows the same basic format but this guy uses 45 grams of high quality bubble hash yielding 45 caramels. These caramels are no joke (for experienced users only) and are similar to some that I’ve seen at the Cannabis Cup. It should be noted with this recipe, and all of the others on the site, that what I’ve provided is only a starting point. Feel free to improve upon the recipe and let us know what we can do better in the comments below. Better yet, submit it and we can update our recipe or give you your own post!
How to Make Space Cakes: Recipe, Instructions
Space Cake is a delicious cake dessert which has that extra-special something that makes it awesome: It is made with hash or marijuana for that nice little touch you are really looking for. What could be a better pair than weed and cake? Below is a classic Space Cake recipe using hash. It is easy to make, tastes great, and it the perfect end to a great dinner or a rough day.
- 7/8 cup of all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup butter (12 tablespoons)
- 8 grams of hash
- 8” x 8” cake pan
- Pre-heat your oven to 375°
- Heat up your hash with a candle flame or cigarette lighter until you are able to crumble it up easily into a bowl; set it aside.
- Microwave the butter for 20 seconds or until it’s thick and pasty. Now you want to mix your crumbled hash in with about 4/5 of the butter; with the rest of the butter you want to grease your cake pan so your cake will pop right out when the time comes. Make sure not to over-butter the pan; you want a nice, thin coating on the pans inner surface. No more, no less.
- Now take your eggs, sugar, flour, milk, and hash butter and put them together in a medium or large sized mixing bowl. Mix all the ingredients together well, mixing for several minutes. You want to be sure to get the hash spread as evenly throughout the cake batter as possible to ensure “equal distribution”. If while you are mixing the batter you find it seems too dry simply add a dab of milk; if it is too wet add a bit of flour. You will be able to achieve a perfect balance with practice; just make adjustments as you go.
- Pour the cake batter into the greased cake pan and spread the batter around with a spatula or wooden spoon until it is smooth and level. Place the batter in the oven for 25 minutes. Make sure you check this cake to make sure it is done just as you would any cake; a toothpick in the middle of the cake is fine. A clean toothpick is a cooked cake; if it isn’t done put it in for another 5 minutes and check it again.
- Let the space cake cool in the pan for around 20 minutes. It should come out with no problem at that point if you greased the pan properly. You now want to let it cool off for another 30 minutes or longer (upside down on a wire rack is optimal, but play the hand you are dealt)
- Ice it or put powdered sugar on it; do whatever you want to it. It doesn’t matter because you are going to eat it, share it, and love it! Start baking that yummy weed Space Cake today!
Weed Milk Recipe
Total time: 2 hours
6 grams marijuana
2 cups whole milk or heavy cream
1. Heat the oven to 250°F|120°C. Spread marijuana out into an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake the marijuana, taking care not to let the marijuana go over 250°|120°C and burn (if this happens, you can lose potency). Bake for about 35-40 minutes, then remove from the oven and cool before grinding into a coarse powder. This decarboxylated weed will keep in an airtight container in a cool, dark place for up to 2 months.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-low, heat the milk or cream. Add the decarboxylated weed and cook, taking care not to let the temperature go over 200°F|93°C, for about 45 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit, undisturbed, for 10 minutes, before straining through a fine mesh-sieve set over a bowl. Press carefully with a spoon to extract as much oil as possible. The marijuana milk will keep, covered and refrigerated, for up to 8 weeks.
Weed Sugar Recipe
Total: 2 hours
3 grams marijuana
1/2 cup high-proof alcohol, such as everclear
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1. Heat the oven to 250°F|120°C. Spread marijuana out into an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake the marijuana, taking care not to let the marijuana go over 250°F|120°C and burn (if this happens, you can lose potency). Bake for about 35-40 minutes, then remove from the oven and cool before grinding into a coarse powder. This decarboxylated weed will keep in an airtight container in a cool, dark place for up to 2 months.
2. Reduce the oven to 200°F|93°C. Transfer the weed to a jar and cover with the alcohol. Screw the lid on tight and shake every 5 minutes for 20 minutes. Strain through a cheesecloth set over a bowl, discarding solids. Mix the alcohol with the sugar and spread into an even layer in a glass 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Bake, stirring occasionally, until the alcohol has evaporated and the sugar is lightly golden.
Parmesan and Garlic Pasta Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
1 package angel hair pasta
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
7 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium. Add the garlic and cook until light brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside. It may continue to fry but this is fine as the garlic must have a toasted flavor.
2. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook, stirring, until soft, about 2 minutes. Drain it, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. Return the pasta to the pot you cooked it in and add the garlic butter, salt, and pepper. With a large fork and spoon combine the ingredients well, then add 1/2 cup of the grated Parmesan cheese and the pasta water and continue to combine gently. Take a taste and if you feel you need more cheese, go ahead as it’s all up to your taste buds.
3. Transfer the pasta to a large platter and top it with the remaining parmesan.
Weed-Infused Lobster Curry Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
2 tablespoons infused or regular coconut oil
12 ounces|337 grams lobster meat
1 teaspoon Jamaican curry powder
1 garlic clove, minced
1 teaspoon granulated onion
pinch cayenne pepper
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup chicken broth
kosher salt, to taste
Melt the coconut milk in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the lobster and cook slightly, 2 minutes. Stir in the curry powder and garlic, then add the granulated onion, and cayenne. Stir in the coconut milk and chicken broth and reduce slightly, about 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and serve.