It’s been a while since I’ve had brownies. But this recipe for nutella weed brownies has me craving them again! Nutella is one of the main ingredients, and it was originally mixed with marijuana to create these delicious treats. They’re so easy to make that even someone like me who doesn’t have much cooking experience can make them!
What are Nutella weed brownies?
Nutella weed brownies are one of the most popular cannabis infused desserts. If you’re a lover of chocolate and pot, this is the perfect treat for you! These brownies use nutella as their main ingredient, which was originally mixed with marijuana to create these delicacies. They’re so easy to make that even someone like me who doesn’t have much cooking experience can make them without any hassle.
Nutella weed brownies are a delicious dessert that is perfect for potlucks and parties. I know, you’re probably wondering if these things will get you high as marijuana does. The answer to this question is no. Nutella weed brownies don’t contain THC or any other type of psychoactive substance as an ingredient so they won’t have the same effect on people who eat them as regular marijuana would. But nutella weed brownies still taste good! One of my favorite parts about making this recipe was adding all kinds of different chocolate chips to it – some milk chocolate, others dark chocolates…it created such a nice texture when baked together with the batter that made up the rest of the dish! And then there are the walnuts. Walnuts were one of the first things I added to my nutella weed brownies because they really help bring out that cannabis flavor profile and give it a little something extra when you eat it.
How to make nutella weed brownies
The key to making this recipe is not burning the brownies. To make nutella weed brownies, you will need:
- Nutella (or another chocolate spread)
- All purpose flour
- Preheat the oven and prepare baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, or butter it up (and maybe line the bottom of your pan).
- Grate a bar of unsweetened chocolate into small pieces. I like using specialty dark chocolates in this recipe because they have more flavor than milk chocolate does. Chopped walnuts go well too! Add them if you want an extra something 🙂
- Mix together eggs, sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract until blended. You should end up with a thick batter that’s not runny at all – just slightly thin enough so that you can pour it over everything else below on the stovetop without making any messes.
Mix all of these ingredients together in a bowl and then pour them evenly into your pan. Remember that they should be baked at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes – don’t forget! Let them cool before eating or else you’ll burn your tongue; try not to take too many bites as they’re really rich! After letting them rest, cut each one into six pieces so that there’s plenty for everyone who wants some. Don’t forget to enjoy responsibly! 🙂
We hope you enjoyed this article about nutella weed brownies and will try our recipe soon- it tastes great with a cold glass of milk, whip cream on top, oreos crushed in there for extra texture (or just some more pot if you’re not into cookies) or any number of other mix ins your heart desires! We would love to hear what combinations work best for you- so be sure to leave us a comment below.
The effects of eating nutella weed brownies
- The effects of eating nutella weed brownies can be felt within 15 to 30 minutes – don’t wait too long or you’ll miss out on the best part!
- You should never eat more than one pot at a time because, if not treated carefully, this recipe’s high sugar content could lead to diabetes and other diseases.
Safety precautions when making and consuming this recipe
- When preparing the ingredients you want to make sure there are no children or pets around who might get into them accidentally. It would also be recommendable to clean up after cooking when finished as well as keeping all equipment out of reach.
- Do not eat more than one pot at a time because, if not treated carefully, this recipe’s high sugar content could lead to diabetes and other diseases.
- Lastly, remember that it is illegal in many areas for adults to purchase marijuana so please keep your distance from drugs (even though you can now buy weed legally with recreational”). Have fun with these recipes responsibly while making sure not to break any laws!
You should try them out for yourself, it will be very delicious!
Pros and cons of this recipe
The pros are that these brownies have a nice rich chocolate taste, and they’re very easy to make. The cons are that there’s no coffee in the mix, so it tastes like ordinary nutella. Basically, these brownies are all the things you love about weed without any of the downsides. You can eat a whole batch in one sitting and not feel icky or anything.
I would recommend them for people who love Nutella but want something more indulgent than just eating it by itself.
The cons are that there’s no coffee in the mix, so it tastes like ordinary nutella. The cons are that it takes a lot of extra effort to make. It’s not as convenient or quick to just buy brownies.
Suggestion for improvement:
Try using Nutella weed instead of regular nutella. It tastes even better and gives you the same high, which is perfect for people who want the best out of their brownies! However, these would only work in states where recreational marijuana use is legal.
However, these wouldn’t work unless states were legalizing recreational marijuana usage because they need leafs from the plant for their recipe; additionally, cannabutter (cannabis butter) could be used instead of regular nutella weed or other nutellas that don’t have cannabis in them.