Are you looking for a delicious weed sweets recipe? If so, this blog post is for you! Weed sweets are cannabis-infused treats that can be made with just a few simple ingredients. These tasty treats offer an alternative to smoking or vaping and will have your friends wondering how they could get their hands on some too. With the right recipe, these sweet bites of heaven are easy to make and perfect for satisfying any cravings. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to learn all about weed sweets in this article!
1. What are weed sweets?
Weed sweets are cannabis-infused treats that can be made with just a few simple ingredients. These tasty treats offer an alternative to smoking or vaping and will have your friends wondering how they could get their hands on some too. With the right recipe, these sweet bites of heaven are easy to make and perfect for satisfying any cravings.
So what are you waiting for? Get ready to learn all about weed sweets in this article!
2. How to make weed sweets
Ingredients for weed sweets:
- Cannabis, to taste (Start small and increase the amount as desired)
- Butter or cannabis oil
- Chocolate chips or nut butter (optional)
- Maple syrup or honey, to taste (helps with sweetening)
Instructions: Mix together ingredients in a saucepan. Heat over low heat until all ingredients are blended well. Pour mixture into molds of your choice–we recommend silicon muffin cups because they make it easy to extract them later on! Place in refrigerator for about an hour before serving. Makes four servings and is best stored refrigerated for up to two weeks if you plan on saving any leftovers. Enjoy responsibly!
Note: Make sure that all recipes are stored in a refrigerator for up to two weeks.
3. Why you should eat weed sweets
- Weed sweets is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy cannabis
- They are rich in nutrients such as B vitamins, potassium, magnesium, and many others.
- Weed sweet treats can be made with minimal ingredients that can easily found at your local grocery store!
4. The benefits of eating weed sweets
- Weed sweets are a delicious and healthy way to enjoy cannabis
- They have been known for countless benefits, such as:
- Anti inflammatory properties (potassium)
- Improved sleep patterns (magnesium)
- Reduced anxiety (serotonin)
- You can create weed sweet treats with minimal ingredients that can easily be found at your local grocery store!
5. Recipes for making weed sweet treats at home
- There are many recipes for making weed sweet treats at home but I am going to share with you my favorite recipe.
- One cup of nut butter, almond or coconut cream will work fine as well!
- one egg white (beaten) **This helps hold the “mixture” together.
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Two Tablespoons Cacao Powder (good quality!) **Cocoa powder also works great too if you can’t find cacao powder in your area and don’t have time to order it online because all ingredients should be easy to obtain locally. If not, cocoa is a still good substitute for most recipes that call for chocolate 🙂
- In a medium bowl, mix together nut butter and vanilla extract until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Add the egg white to the mixture and stir in using your hand or spatula.
- Mix in cacao powder with your hands until you get an even consistency throughout all of the ingredients.
- Put cooled weed into mixing bowl: **You can use any type of cannabis strain that you want (I like indica because I’m lazy). The more powerful strains work better for this recipe but does not make much difference if they are too potent as long as there is some THC content!
- Pack tightly by squeezing between fingers, twisting over itself, back again against the palms of your hand several times. Work quickly so that heat from your hands doesn’t burn the weed.
- Add enough cannabis to fill about ¾ of a medium sized mixing bowl full and pack tightly inbetween fingers again (rubbing with palms of hand).
- Allow mixture to cool, then press it into bar molds or candy molding tray lined with parchment paper for easier release later on! Place patties side by side pressing down slightly so they adhere together while cooling. -Put pot brownies in an oven at 175 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes until firm but not dry). Put them out after 15 minutes when you put them in the oven. They will remain soft even if they seem done from outside because the inside is still cooking. Make sure there’s no burnt parts in the bottom of your oven.
- When you take them out, let cool for about an hour before putting them in the freezer to firm up (or refrigerator). *Allow pot brownies to sit in the fridge or on counter overnight and they will be ready to go!
-Put a tray with parchment paper lined underneath it into the oven when baking pot brownies so that they’re easier to remove from the pan later on if needed.
-If there’s any leftovers, refrigerate for up to one week or freeze for two months+ (freezing does not affect potency as long as the food is wrapped properly)
Pot brownie recipe: Add enough cannabis butter, coconut oil, cannabutter or pumpkin puree/spice mix according to anna
Splenda: If you want to make weed brownies with Splenda, add a little more because there’s no sugar.
Baking powder: Add baking powder for the best results. It upsets me when I see people putting something in their weed brownie batter that is supposed to be used as leavener and not a sweetener! You can substitute gluten-free flour if you’re avoiding wheat. My favorite type of flour for making cannabis sweets is almond meal or coconut flour; it gives them such a great texture.
Cannabutter: Cannabutter is easy enough to find at most grocery stores these days – just look near the vegetable cooking oils! Or on Amazon Prime (affiliate link)
Pumpkin puree: I love pumpkin for cannabis sweets. If you want to make weed brownies with pumpkin, substitute the cannabutter in this recipe with one cup of regular butter and a 15-oz can of organic or canned pumpkin purée (not pie filling). You might need an extra tablespoon or two of flour if your batter is too wet;