Do you like to bake? If so, then you should try making weed shortbread cookies. These are delicious cookies that will leave a nice taste in your mouth and make the kitchen smell good too! In this blog post, we will talk about what ingredients are needed for weed shortbread cookies and how to cook weed shortbread cookies. We’ll also be discussing some of the benefits of eating these marijuana-infused treats. So if you have an hour or two to spare, read on!
What is weed shortbread edible?
- Weed shortbread edible is a simple recipe that involves butter, flour, and weed.
- It’s important to use quality ingredients because this will affect the taste of your cookies in addition to how they look when you’re done baking them!
- The dough for these marijuana edibles should be chilled before it can be used for anything else; if not then it could result in a tough cookie texture.
How to make weed shortbread edible
Ingredients: The ingredients for weed shortbread cookies are very simple. All you need is flour, sugar, butter, and vanilla extract. You can also use dried fruit like raisins or cranberries which will add a nice flavor to the recipe. Of course, we have to mention weed because that would be silly not too! One cup of flour should suffice but if you want your cookies stronger then feel free to up it by ¼ cups until you get the desired potency level (e.g., ½ cup). Make sure there are at least two sticks of softened unsalted butter for the dough to come together properly with no lumps insight;
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Make sure that you’ve got all of your ingredients prepared beforehand because once you start making weed shortbread edible, things will move quickly!
- Roll out the dough on top of another piece of baking parchment paper or on a lightly floured surface. If too much flour is added then this can make for tough cookies later so don’t use any more than necessary.
- Cut shapes from dough using desired cutters (pipes are often used) – spacing them evenly apart in rows across tray; place spacers between each row if needed.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes, rotating tray halfway through baking.
- Allow to cool on the parchment paper or in a wire rack for about 15 minutes before transferring to a plate; let cookies completely cool before trying to transfer them from the sheet.
- Recipe yields 24 shortbreads.
Why you should eat weed shortbread edible
This recipe is very simple to cook and very tasty. You should try to cook shortbread edible immediately. I hope this recipe will not leave anyone indifferent.
The benefits of eating weed shortbread edibles
- It’s not just a drug, the weed shortbread is edible and it can be used for medicinal purposes.
- Eating weed shortbread cookies are proven to help people with stomach pain or nausea due to chemotherapy treatment.
- The amount of THC in one cookie will vary from person to person but most people experience an elevated mood after eating the cannabis chocolate chip shortbread recipe; you should eat weed before driving because they might find themselves too sedated on their first few bites.
- You have a higher chance of making mistakes when high such as forgetting where your keys were left if you’re baking something like this while still being under the influence of marijuana which could lead to some disastrous results.
There are still different options for making this dessert. For example, to make weed shortbread cookies you need:
- Spread cannabis butter over the bottom layer of dough.
- Sprinkle coconut flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder evenly on top of the other layer of dough.
- Add chocolate chips to make it look like a traditional marijuana leaf or use any additional toppings you might want.
- Bake for 18 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit then let cool before enjoying your cookie!
Measures about 12″ in diameter by 16″ tall; will serve up to 14 people with one piece each if using a circular shape as shown here because there’s more surface area per person when compared to triangle shapes which are smaller but have higher volume density meaning one slice should provide enough food for two people who don’t eat large slices of pie, cake or pizza.
Who can eat a weed shortbread edible?
- Anyone who has a medical marijuana card can eat weed shortbread cookies.
- Those without a license to smoke cannabis but are over 18 years of age may also enjoy these delicious treats if they do not have any allergies or other medically disqualified conditions that would prevent them from eating the cookie dough raw form which is baked later for maximum safety and enjoyment factors.
There is no law against making weed brownies unless you live in Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, or New York because those states prohibit this particular type of baking (except with non-psychoactive cannabis oil), so please check your local laws before attempting this recipe in order to avoid arrest and/or prison time.
The only way someone under 18 can enjoy these cookies is if they have a license to possess and use weed, which few people under 18 will be able to acquire.
Why not to eat a weed shortbread edible
Do not eat weed brownies if you live in Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, or New York because those states prohibit the baking of these cookies (except with non-psychoactive cannabis oil), so please check your state laws before attempting to bake these cookies to avoid arrest and/or prison time.
Only minors with licenses to possess and use marijuana under 18 are legally allowed to consume these cookies; few people of that age will be granted such permission. Do not eat any type of edibles while driving or operating other heavy machinery as it may impair one’s judgment for long periods and lead them into danger.
We hope you enjoy this weed shortbread cookie recipe! Have a nice evening with this dessert.