Making weed ice wax is a great way to enjoy cannabis without having to smoke it. This blog post will teach you how to make weed ice wax, the ingredients that are needed, and how they should be mixed together. After you have made your first batch of weed ice wax, there is no limit to what kind of flavors or strains you can experiment with!
What is weed ice wax?
A cannabis concentrate that is extracted from weed and then left in a solid form. It can be made using honey oil, which involves removing the solvent before it freezes, or with kief, where you freeze all of the ingredients together.
Though many people think that ice wax would not burn as well because there are no solvents involved, this assumption could not be further from the truth! There are plenty of terpenes present for aromatics to remain strong and potent when burnt.
Ice wax tends to have more flavor intensity than dry herbs due to its high concentration levels. For example it has been said that an ounce will produce around four pounds of weed ice wax, so if you use one gram per pound (of weed) the result is a potent marijuana concentrate.
Cannabis leaves are combined with olive oil, beeswax, and water in order to create weed ice wax. The best thing about recipe is that you can choose any combination of strain or flavor for your weed ice wax!
How to make weed ice wax?
The weed ice wax can be made in a double boiler with water, oil, and beeswax. Add your cannabis leaves to the mixture and stir for 30 minutes until it starts to thicken up.
Add essential oils or cooking extracts of your choice if you want to flavor the weed ice wax! The best way is to add either one or two drops at first, then taste the mixture. You can always adjust how much you use later on depending on what flavors you like more!
Stir together about three cups worth of vegetable glycerin (or other liquids) into the mix before pouring it all out onto parchment paper lined sheet pans. Allow them to harden by cooling down overnight before breaking apart any large pieces that didn’t harden.
It is important to remember that the weed ice wax should be kept at a dry and cool place for storage as it will melt when exposed to high heat or warm environments!
The benefits of weed ice wax
- The smell of weed ice wax is rich and not overwhelming, it doesn’t overpower the flavor or scent.
- Weed ice wax tastes great! Weed ice wax has a nice sweetness to it which makes it more enjoyable for people who are trying cannabis extracts for the first time.
- As far as effects go, weed ice wax gives you an uplifting feeling that can last up to four hours in some cases. It’s all about how much someone consumes at once unless they have high tolerance levels due to their regular use with THC products such. Most people prefer this type because of its slow onset so there aren’t any sudden jolts like smoking marijuana provides when inhaled quickly without warning. Additionally, many find relief from chronic pain, muscle spasms, and anxiety when they use weed ice wax.
- Making weed ice is actually very simple to do at home as the materials are easy to find or purchase on sites such as Amazon.
Why you should get started with the process today?
- It’s not difficult to make weed ice wax. All you need is the right ingredients, a container of some sort, and time in which to let it sit for about 14 hours before use.
- There are certain recipes that require THC oil or kief but first and foremost, the main ingredient should be cannabis flower buds.
- You can do your own research on how much bud is needed by using this formula: 12 ounces of water mixed with one ounce of marijuana flowers will yield enough resin for four eight balls worth (this changes depending on who you talk to), so if all else fails just follow these rules as they’re fairly accurate.
Tips for making it work better for you
The first thing that you need to do is break up the weed into small pieces or grind it so they are more manageable. Once this has been done, place a pot on the stove and fill it with some water before turning it onto high heat. Next, pour in butter (or another type of fat) along with cannabis until there is about one inch deep worth of liquid. Bring everything together at a low simmer for 30 minutes as opposed to boiling which will cause potency levels to decrease if anything else happens while cooking such as stirring too aggressively). Afterward, take care not to overcook after adding ice cubes because then THC crystals can melt away from the plant matter. Remove pan from the stovetop and allow contents to cool down enough for them to be handled without burning skin and pour into an ice cube tray. Place in freezer for at least six hours before breaking weed cubes apart to use them as needed.
Cannabis ice wax is more potent than regular cannabis because THC crystals are not water soluble. Cooking with cannabis at a low temperature allows the potency to be preserved or even increased for people who have sensitive throats and lungs as well as those looking for stronger weed.
Side effects of ice wax
- If someone has never consumed any type of marijuana before, it may feel like they’re on an acid trip that doesn’t stop when the high eventually wears off. For this reason, many first time pot smokers don’t enjoy their experience and become deterred from trying again in the future;
- There’s also a possibility that marijuana could trigger certain mental illnesses such as schizophrenia or other psychotic disorders due to how weed affects brain chemistry;
- Weed can also cause anxiety and panic attacks, depression, or increased paranoia in those with certain mental illnesses.