Mary Jane Juice is a delicious and refreshing drink that can be made in less than 10 minutes. This recipe for mary jane juice includes instructions on how to make mary jane juice, as well as ingredients needed. The benefits of drinking this mixture include increased energy levels, improved moods, and reduced stress levels. What are you waiting for? Make some Mary Jane Juice today!
Instructions on how to make mary jane juice:
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender until thoroughly mixed. If you do not have fresh strawberries, frozen will also work well. For added flavor and sweetness, add honey or sugar at your discretion. This drink is best served chilled for optimal taste and refreshing properties!
- Add ice cubes if serving cold and enjoy immediately!
Ingredients needed for making maryjane juice include:
- one cup of strawberries (frozen are ok too!)
- two cups of apple juice* or water*, plus more as desired) – can use orange instead of apple; this amount should be enough if using hot water but may need more when using plain cold tap water
- two tablespoons of honey (or other sweeteners of your choice)
*Warm the water or apple juice in a pot before adding it to the blender. This will help make sure all ingredients are mixed well and prevent icy chunks from forming.
Ingredients needed: fresh strawberries, apples (can use oranges instead), ice cubes for cold maryjane juice, raw honey for sweetness/flavor if desired). Instructions on how to make mary jane juice: Combine all of the ingredients in a blender until thoroughly mixed. If you do not have fresh strawberries, frozen will also work well. For added flavor and sweetness, add honey or sugar at your discretion.
1. What is Mary Jane juice?
Mary Jane juice is a fresh, fast, and easy way to get your daily dose of antioxidants.
Fresh strawberries are combined with apples or oranges in this refreshing drink for all ages. You can also add honey (or another sweetener) if desired for added flavor and sweetness. As long as you have some type of fruit on hand, it’s time to blend up the mary jane! Instructions: Blend together until thoroughly mixed–this will help prevent icy chunks from forming due to frozen fruits being used instead of fresh ones. If using frozen strawberries without adding any additional sugar, be aware that the final product may not taste very sweet because ice melts down into the water over time while preserving its natural coloration – which means there is less sugar to be found in the final mary jane juice.
- __ cups fresh strawberries, quartered or halved (if large)
- ½ cup apple slices or oranges peeled and sectioned with seeds removed if desired**
- Optional: Honey for a sweeter taste. Add as needed–start small! One teaspoon is usually plenty. It’s hard to go wrong here since everyone has their own preference of sweetness level, so the honey should only be added sparingly at first until you know what your personal preference is). If using frozen fruit without adding any sweetener, add ¼ cup more water than you normally would because there will not be natural sugars that come from fruits like there are when they’re not frozen.
- Optional: Add in a few shakes of organic spirulina powder for an added health boost! This is totally optional, but if you want to improve the nutritional value and add some green goodness to your juice drink, then adding this amazing nutrient-rich supplement is a great idea. One teaspoon will usually do it it’s not very potent so don’t worry about overdoing it with this one). It adds a nice light color (almost like kiwi seeds) that makes the mary jane juice look really fresh and appetizing!
2. How to make it
This recipe is super easy to make, and all you need are the following ingredients:
- A frozen banana (or two)
- An apple or pear –whatever fruit strikes your fancy. If it’s not organic then peel the skin off before adding it to the blender! It doesn’t have to be peeled if they’re organic though)
- One cup of ice cubes will help give a smoother texture as well as keep things cold as we want them. If you don’t care about that part and just want something warm, go ahead and use hot water instead!)
First, process your fruit into small bite-size pieces so they’ll blend better with the other ingredients in your blender. Add all these items together in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Why drink it?
MARY JANE is a refreshing, healthy drink that tastes good and can be made in minutes. It’s perfect for breakfast or as an afternoon refreshment–just what you need to get back on track after lunchtime indulgences! Plus it’s gluten-free (check the ingredients list before drinking if you’re allergic), vegan, and sugar-free.
It also helps with:
- lowering your blood pressure *(study found this)
- regulating your heartbeat *(studies have shown this too!)
- boosting mood *((this has been suggested by many people)) And last but not least mary jane juice contains antioxidants so it helps protect cells from damage caused by oxidative stress.
4. Benefits of drinking Mary Jane Juice
There are many benefits to drinking Mary Jane Juice. This article will go through some of the most notable ones.
First, mary jane juice is low in calories and fat so it’s a great way to cut down on calories if you’re trying to lose weight. It also has no sugar or gluten which makes it perfect for people with dietary restrictions like diabetes or celiac disease!
Secondly, this drink will help lower your blood pressure (study found that) as well as regulate your heartbeat (studies have shown that). Lastly, mary jane’s juice contains antioxidants that help protect cells from damage caused by oxidative stress. (This statement was based on studies done.) All these benefits make maryjane juice worth including in your diet.
For the best mary jane juice, you’ll want to use cannabis that is of a higher quality because it will have more THC and CBD content for flavor and medicinal purposes. You can find high-quality marijuana on any dispensary’s website if you’re in one of those states where they are legal. If not, there are still lots of resources out there!
If you don’t know how much weed to add per cup or making this isn’t an option for you, start with around half a teaspoon (between 15mg – 30mg) unless otherwise instructed by your doctor or wellness coach. It might be helpful to weigh out what’s leftover after cooking so that next time when making ersatz Mj.
5. Recipes for making your own juice at home
I. Ingredients for Mary Jane juice:
- high-quality cannabis (15mg – 30 mg)
- organic apples, pears, and oranges, or other fruits of your choice in the season that are easy to peel like bananas, mangoes, kiwi fruit, etc.
II. Instructions on how to make a glass of mary jane juice:
- Boil the water first * Add one tablespoon (around 15 milliliters) of weed into the boiling water which is just below boiling point * Dissolve it completely by stirring with a spoon and mix well until all lumps are gone * Wait until the mixture reaches a full boil again before removing from heat then let cool for about five minutes while you prepare two cups of fruit * Cut the fruits into small pieces and put them in a blender with some ice to make it cold
- Pour the cannabis mixture over your chopped-up fruit in the blender. Blend until smooth, then pour through the strainer by pressing firmly on solids. You can also use an electric juicer or masticating juicer (the latter is better) * Serve immediately and enjoy!