Marijuana and alcohol are two substances that can be consumed in a number of ways. Sometimes, people prefer to mix both together for an extra kick. Others use marijuana as a sidekick to their daily drink order. Whatever your preference may be, liquid marijuana is the perfect concoction for you! This blog post will teach you how to make the best liquid marijuana drink possible with just a few ingredients from your kitchen!
What is a liquid marijuana drink?
Liquid marijuana drink is one of the easiest ways for people who are beginners at smoking marijuana because it does not involve inhaling smoke so there’s no need to worry. Liquid Marijuana glows grass green. It’s flavor is fruity and sweet which makes it perfect for party shots and our sparkling tiki drink. A liquid marijuana drink is a beverage that contains marijuana instead of alcohol. This can be accomplished in one of two ways:
- by infusing the weed into your desired liquid and then steeping it over time;
- by adding hash oil to any pre-existing alcoholic drink for an instant high!
The great thing about liquid marijuana drinks is that you won’t get high if you don’t want to. You might feel relaxed and yawning but you won’t feel the psychoactive effects of THC.
Consequently, there are many different types of drinks you could make with this concoction. The best way to find out what suits your tastes would be to experiment until you find something worth drinking again and again! Fortunately for us, we have compiled our favorite recipes below so that you don’t need to look for when looking for inspiration. Enjoy these delicious drinks responsibly!
Why people use it?
The primary reason that people turn to a liquid marijuana drink is that it tastes good and provides an instant high. You have the ability to control how much or little you put in your drink, as well as when you want to take effect on this drug. If you’re looking for something different than alcohol at parties, then try out some of these recipes!
Don’t use this concoction before driving. Please wait until after you have stopped drinking before getting behind the wheel. This way you won’t lose control of your faculties too soon from being high.
Different types of drinks you can make with it
There are many different types of liquid marijuana drinks you can make. If you’re looking for a more classic cocktail, try mixing your favorite liquor with some liquid marijuana drink. You may also want to mix it in any variety of drinks including ice cream and milk shakes.
Different types of liquids include macerated berries (raspberries, blackberries), dairy products (milk, yogurt), and syrups (honey).
If you’re looking for a liquid marijuana drink recipe, there is no better place to look than the internet. There are so many recipes available that it can be hard to know where to start! Luckily, we have compiled some of our favorites below for inspiration.
- The ingredients include apple juice, honey, and cinnamon It is recommended not to use too much or else your drink could taste horrible. You need about ¼ cup per serving of each ingredient.
- For every bottle of apple juice you buy, make sure that you also purchase two cans of ginger ale because they act as an important substitute in this particular recipe. As well as being refreshingly delicious, ginger ale has properties that will help create more THC by product.
- Add the honey and cinnamon to the apple juice before you mix in the ginger ale because it will dissolve better than if you add them after. Mix well with a spoon for about 30 seconds, then pour into glasses.
- It is best not to drink liquid marijuana drinks too quickly or else they won’t work! You should wait at least 20 minutes from the start of drinking until the peak effect begins, but preferably an hour as this slows down THC degradation by up to 50%. If drunk on empty stomach – effects may be felt sooner.
The benefits and the dangers of using this type of drink
- Benefits: It has a stronger potency and effects than smoking marijuana. It is also easier to control the dosage of THC you want in your drink and it won’t make your clothes smell like weed.
- Dangers: This type of drink is difficult to make and the recipe can be unreliable. It is also more expensive in comparison with other forms of marijuana consumption. It is possible to overdose on liquid marijuana drinks because you can’t regulate how much THC goes into your body. This is dangerous as the drug can affect the functionality of the brain, heart, lungs, etc.
How to make your own liquid marijuana drink in 3 easy steps?
- marijuana, bud, or ground weed (make it as strong as you want);
- alcohol such as vodka;
- coca cola and lemon/lime soda to “cut” the taste of marijuana. This is optional but highly recommended for first time drinkers!
You can take your favorite strain or to try Magic Smoke PINK LEMONADE with graite arema and tast.
- Add your favorite liquor to a glass container then add some weed. Some people prefer using buds while others use ground up grass instead.
- Shake vigorously until liquid becomes greenish in color with bits of leaves visible at bottom of the container.
- Put mixture into a blender and combine with ice cubes, coke, or Sprite, then pour over more ice in tall glasses. Enjoy responsibly! Do not drink too much on an empty stomach!
The next recipe:
- Add a bit of weed in the blender with ice cubes, coke or Sprite then blend to make liquid form. You can adjust how strong you want it by adding more ground up grass or alcohol. If still not potent enough, add another shot of liquor until desired taste is reached.
- Pour mixture over ice into tall glasses and enjoy!
In conclusion, I think using liquid marijuana drinks is not as bad as smoking marijuana but should still be used conservatively. And the best way to do this would just be to wait until at least 20 minutes before the peak effect starts before drinking any liquids (except water).