Fruity Pebbles weed treats are a delicious way to get your daily dose of THC. They’re also really easy to make! All you need is a box of fruity pebbles, some cannabis butter (or cooking oil), and some chocolate chips. You can even add in nuts or other cereal for an extra crunchy texture if you want!
Start by melting your cannabis butter down in a saucepan. Mix it around until it’s all melted and then take off the heat so that you don’t burn anything. Grab some cereal out of your box, set them on a baking sheet, and pour the liquid chocolate chips over top! Let the mixture cool for about five minutes (just enough time to let everyone who wants one eat their own handful of fruity pebbles). Pour the cooled mixture into an oven-safe dish or pan just big enough to hold all of them. Now sprinkle in nuts or other cereal if you want any extra crunchy texture. Pop these bad boys into the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for ten to fifteen minutes until they’re nice and crispy!
1. What are fruity pebbles weed treats?
Fruity Pebbles weed treats are a cannabis-infused cereal snack that is both fruity and delicious! They’re also really easy to make. Anything with sugar, butter, or oil can be infused with THC so you don’t have to limit yourself to just cookies or brownies; get creative and add your favorite flavor of breakfast cereal while getting baked at the same time!
Making these treats might seem more complicated than they actually are. You’ll only need three simple ingredients: Fruity Pebbles cereal, cannabis cooking oil (or another type of fat), and chocolate chips. Can’t find any? Nutella will work too! It’s best if you use an extraction technique like rosin tech rather than making edibles with cannabis butter, but this recipe is so easy that it’ll be a great place to start for anyone who’s never cooked with marijuana before.
2. Why should you buy them?
- You don’t have to worry about the potency of your ingredients with these because they’ve been infused together.
- No need for a recipe or an oven mitt; just throw everything in a bowl and you’re good!
- These fruity pebbles weed treats are super easy to make, there’s no cooking involved. The only thing that needs any heat is the chocolate chips so it can melt (and keep in mind this process will also infuse all those yummy flavors!). Otherwise, you’ll be free from worrying if something burned on the stovetop once again.
3. How to make them at home
- You’ll need:
- A bowl
- Some chocolate chips (use good quality ones!)
- ½ cup of peanut butter or almond butter
- ¼ cup of honey, maple syrup, sugar, browned sugar… any sweetener will do!
- Dried fruity pebbles cereal
- Melt your chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Then add half that amount of cereal and stir until it’s all covered with melted chocolate. Add more if you want to make more than one batch. Place these on wax paper so they can cool down before eating them right away. Put everything else into a bowl and mix well by hand – the mixture will be soft and have a dough-like consistency.
4. Why you should make this recipe
- It’s tasty, it has the benefits of cannabis without being too strong or having a ‘weed’ taste
- The recipe is easy to make and newbie friendly. You can even go as far as changing up which cereal you use!
- There are many creative names for these treats to give them your flair such as: fruity pebbles weed brownies, colorful treats, or sour belle weeds
5. Tips and tricks for making these treats successfully
- Wait for the next sale of fruity pebbles cereal at your local grocery store
The following are some tips I have about making these treats. You don’t need a lot but the more weed, the stronger they will be so if you want super strong ones then put in as much cannabis as desired! The bowl needs to be baked before putting all ingredients inside because it has an uncooked egg. Be sure not over bake them because really crispy pebbles won’t be as tasty.
- Let the bowl cool first, and then mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- Divide evenly between two bowls (one for you to eat now and one to save for later)
- Place both of them on top of a cookie sheet with parchment paper so it doesn’t spill over onto your oven or stovetop
*If they’re not perfect: don’t worry! Fruity Pebbles are still good even if they have some extra crispies on top which can make them less sticky too. If there is just an issue like they didn’t turn out sweet enough, add more sugar.
6. Fruity Pebbles are a delicious and popular choice for people looking for something different than the usual weed edibles
- Fruity Pebbles are a great choice for people who want something different than their go to cannabis-infused snacks; they’re delicious, and it’s hard not to love that sweet crunch
- They have fruity pebbles weed treats because they wanted them as kids!
- If you don’t have time or energy for this recipe, just pick up The Magical Butter machine from Amazon and make your own homemade butter with any strain of marijuana. All you need is some good quality cannabutter (or coconut oil), finely ground cannabis flower/trim, an electric stick blender like a Vitamix or Blendtec, then use your new cannabutter in place of regular butter in recipes such as these.
- The Magical Butter machine is one of the best gifts for weed lovers because it’s so easy to make your own cannabutter and you can save a lot of money! It also comes with two recipe books: Magical Butter Recipes – Cooking With Cannabis, which has tons of great recipes that call for cannabutter; plus 100 Cannabusiest Ways To Recreate Your Childhood Favorites.