A cannabis caramel corn recipe also called weed caramel corn or pot caramel corn is a delicious snack that can be made by following this step-by-step tutorial. This blog post will tell you how to make cannabis caramel corn with ingredients from your local grocery store and cooking tools found in kitchens around the world.
1. What is cannabis caramel corn and why should you make it?
Cannabis caramel corn is a delicious, easy-to-make snack that can be made with ingredients found at any grocery store. This recipe for cannabis caramel corn not only tastes great but it also contains THC which will make your munchies disappear and help you get into the holiday spirit!
This blog post is about how to make cannabis caramel corn. It should include the ingredients of cannabis caramel corn, it should instruct how to make cannabis caramel corn; This article will tell you why you should make cannabis caramel corn with ingredients from your local grocery store and cooking tools found in kitchens around the world!
2. How to make cannabis caramel corn
This recipe for cannabis caramel corn includes the instructions to make weed caramel corn that will satisfy your hunger and also get you in a festive mood.
Cannabis Caramel Corn Recipe: Ingredients for Cannabis Caramel Corn:
- Popcorn kernels (enough to fill a small bowl)
- Honey or brown sugar* (to taste) – Butter (half a stick), melted (or canola oil) – Salt (to taste)
Optional toppings: Cinnamon, Cacao Powder, Hemp Hearts, Shredded Coconut (*
- First, gather all of your ingredients: sugar (white), butter or margarine, light corn syrup, vanilla extract, salt, baking soda and popcorn kernels
- Melt together the sugar with the butter until it is completely combined and no pieces are left; add in the rest of the ingredients as well as some water so everything can be mixed
- Once this mixture has cooled down enough so it won’t burn your hands mix it into popped popcorn kernels
- Stick these coated kernels on a baking sheet covered by aluminum foil with an ungreased side up then put them under the oven
- Cook the kernels at 275 degrees Fahrenheit for 16 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy
- Remove them from the baking sheet with a slotted spoon
- Place on wax paper to cool then enjoy!*
Hint: You can use this recipe to make weed caramel corn. Mixing it into popped popcorn kernels will give you an amazing taste that is perfect for any occasion.*
Conclusion: This blog post has shared how to make cannabis caramel corn, as well as some tips about what kind of foods work best when cooking cannabis recipes. Now go out there and start making marijuana dishes like these ones. Be sure not to forget your vaporizer so you have something nice to smoke while eating too!
3. The benefits of making your own cannabis caramel corn
It is a great way to have control over what goes into the food, and it is also cheaper than buying pre-made versions. You can add or subtract different ingredients as you see fit to make this recipe your own.
*I recommend a large pot for this recipe, as it can make quite a lot of cannabis caramel corn.
- Fill the pot with popped popcorn kernels and pour in about three sticks worth of melted butter or coconut oil to coat them all over.*
- Place anywhere from 12 ounces to one pound (or more) depending on how big you want your batch. Add salt, sugar, honey and any other flavoring that sounds good at the time – I like maple syrup because it is both sweet and smokey.*
- Mix everything together well until evenly coated before baking.* When done cooking take out of oven carefully so they don’t break apart too much*. You’ll be left with delicious cannabis caramel corn perfect for enjoying alone or with friends.
- – recipe steps that should be included in the cooking process to make cannabis caramel corn.
- The following is a list of ingredients for making cannabis caramel corn: popcorn, butter or coconut oil, salt, sugar, maple syrup and any other flavoring you prefer.
- – these are places where we could insert some bullet points about how much weed to add per batch as well as what kind of variations can be made with this recipe (e.g., adding cinnamon).
This blog post will talk about how to make cannabis caramel corn. It’ll include information on the required ingredients for it such as popped popcorn kernels; melted butter or coconut oil; salt, sugar, honey and any other flavoring you prefer.
4. Tips for making the perfect batch of homemade cannabis caramel corn
- Use a heavy saucepan to melt the butter, sugar, and salt together in an even layer.
- Stir continuously until it turns into a thick liquid with light golden brown color. Add half of the popcorn kernels and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally so that every kernel gets coated in the mixture. When there is only one second between popping sounds for each kernel (about five seconds), remove from heat immediately to stop further cooking. This should take about three minutes total if you are using microwave popcorn or four minutes on the stovetop.*
- If you are microwaving your ingredients be sure not to overcook them because they will burn easily!
- Toss unpopped kernels with the remaining sugar mixture and add to the bowl.
- Drizzle or sprinkle with cannabis butter on top of popcorn and enjoy!*
5. Recipes for other types of marijuana-infused recipes, such as weed brownies or weed butter
- These recipes should also start with a description of the recipe and include instructions for how to make them. Add any other ingredients you need, such as eggs or flour. They may be more complicated because they require baking or cooking steps that can’t be completed on the stovetop as some popcorn recipes do.*
- Recipes that call for cannabis butter rather than oil will produce a stronger flavor in addition to high THC content, so adjust accordingly if this is not your desired effect! *