These marijuana muffins are amazingly quick and easy to make (assuming you already have cannabis oil). I promise. Even non-cooks can get great results!
Infused coconut oil is my favorite to use for these. You could also use vegetable, canola, or any other neutral flavored oil.
The nutmeg is optional but it does add a terrific flavor to these muffins.
I use marijuana infused oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
If you enjoy baking, and you enjoy cannabis, this recipe is for you! These cannabis-infused chocolate-chip muffins come out soft, moist, and delicious!
Before we start, there are a few ingredients that you won’t find in your cupboard. You’re going to need either cannabis milk or cannabis butter. You can use both if you’d like, but make sure to check the potency guide further down in this article.
Natural, chocolate or vegan. Today we want to share with you 3 types of recipes of marijuana cupcakes for all tastes and, above all, very easy to prepare, which is the most important thing. Take paper, pen, kitchen apron and let’s get work..✍️
We are back again with sweet recipes based on marijuana, so that everyone, you and your guests may indulge yourself, from time to time, satisfying your palate and senses, the latter, you know, has a double meaning. Since, there is nothing more pleasant than enjoying a dessert that you like, while laughing or relaxing due to the effects of marijuana.
And having remembered that important point, let’s go to what we are really interested in right now: learning 3 different recipes of marijuana cupcake. But why three?
Because we want one of them to have marijuana in the muffin itself, the other one in the stuffed on the top of the muffin, that is to say, taking part in the flavored butter, and the third one, because as you well know we want all people to be able to take them, therefore, we are also going to make one for vegans, also suitable for celiacs.
Also, returning to the first two, one will have the chocolate muffin and the other will be natural. Afterwards, you decide if you prefer chocolate and marijuana in the top butter or the natural one with the marijuana grinded in the cupcake in itself. Whatever you choose… it’ll be great! So… are you in? Let’s get started!
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED
If you’re new to cooking with cannabis, you’ll want to learn more about getting started. It’s not hard to cook with cannabis, but there are a few things you’ll need to understand first. For this recipe, you’ll need to know:
- How to Decarb your Weed
- How to Make Canna Oil
- Our dosing guidelines (how much you’ll want to eat to find your perfect high)
How to make cupcake with marijuana butter
As I have mentioned above, we are going to propose a very simple recipe, first because of its essence and authenticity, secondly, because what we really want is that you enjoy in a very easy way. So, to make cupcakes with marijuana butter you will need the following ingredients and stuff:
For the muffins:
115 grams of normal butter
160 grams of flour
225 grams of sugar
2 large eggs
1 packet of yeast
1 pinch of salt
For the top cover:
150 grams of marijuana butter (you can buy it or make it yourself with regular butter and marijuana).
A few drops of food colouring (with the colour you prefer)
2 tablespoons sugar
1 pinch of salt
Special kitchen stuff we’re going to use:
Paper for cupcake moulds (optional)
Step 1: Mix the flour, salt and yeast together. On the other hand, mix the butter and sugar. When you are at this point, keep in mind that to be able to handle the butter well, the best thing is that it is a little soft, as an ointment is usually said. Stir until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough.
Step 2: Patienly, add the first mixture and the eggs, but do not stop stiring.
Step 3: When you have mixed everything and see that it is a smooth dough, you may add a little of that mixture to the cupcake moulds. It is not necessary to fill them up. you may fill it up to half or even a little more is enough. Afterwards, the mass itself rises as a result of heating.
Step 4: Put it in the oven previously heated to 170 degrees. Let it cook for 20-25 minutes. To check if the dough is done we may prick the dough with a knife, and if it comes out clean, means the cupcake is done.
Step 5: While the cupcakes are baked in the oven, let’s prepare the butter with which we are going to decorate them. To do this, mix all the ingredients mentioned above, and if we see that the dough is very soft, put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Step 6: In that time we will have already taken the muffins out of the oven and once they are cold, decorated with the cream made in step 5, we put it in a pastry bag and make the shape we want.
Cannabis Banana Muffins today!
Create your very own weed infused breakfast food with these outstanding muffins. Send us a picture of your batch on social media or hit us up in the comments! Happy baking .
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis Oil
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups smashed bananas (about 4 to
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly brush a 12-muffin tin with butter and set aside.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl, set aside.
- Whisk the banana, cannabis oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another bowl.
- Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients. Pour wet ingredients into the center; then stir with a wooden spoon until the dry ingredients are moistened but still lumpy. Do not overmix the batter or your muffins will come out dense. Gently stir in the nuts. Divide the batter evenly into the muffin tin.
- Put the muffins in the oven and
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the cooking. (Insert a toothpick into the center of a muffin to check if it is done. Toothpick should come out clean). Cool muffins in the pan on a rack for a couple minutes. Turn the muffins out of the pan and cool on the rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serve the Cannabis Banana Muffins
Calories: 200kcal | Fat: 20g